In order to access PowerPay, you must have a SportsEngine account and have the Financial Admin permissions granted to your account.
To access PowerPay, do the following:
- Log into your organization's website.
- Access the Admin Control Panel.
- Click the PowerPay tab. The PowerPay website displays.
- You will see a checklist of items that need configured to use PowerPay: selecting the bank account and verify processor settings for your organization.
About Processor Settings
Creating and managing bills is free. Fees are only assessed when online payments are processed. For each bill on which an online payment is made, a technology fee plus a percentage of the payment amount is assessed.
Note: Fee amounts vary by organization. Check with your Account Manager for details.
You can choose to pass these fees to your customers (as a separate line item in the bill) or pay these fees as an organization (either adding the fee amounts to the bill amount or having the fees retained from the deposit from SportsEngine). Click here for more information regarding processing fees.
- Click the Choose a Bank Account link to select the bank account that you want PowerPay to use and click Choose Account.
- Click the Complete the Processor Settings link to verify your processor settings.
Note: If you are not the main Financial contact for your organization, you may not not have access to your organization's processor settings and bank account information which will prevent you from finishing the PowerPay setup. Contact your organization's webmaster to complete the setup.
- Once all arrows are green, you are ready to go. Refresh the page and you will then see the PowerPay window and you can begin to use it.