See the step-by-step instructions below or click here for the on-demand video.
- Organization must be a League site and having the League Setting.
- You must have Webmaster Permissions to build a League.
Create a Season
Create a League
Import a League
Edit a League
Single Seeded Elimination Bracket
Step 1: Log In
Step 2: Select Admin Control Panel
Step 3: Select Sports Management
Step 4: Select Leagues
To Create a League:
Step 1: Select the Add League '+' button
- Type Name
- Type Short Name
- Type Abbreviation (6 characters)
- Select Gender (Male/Female/Co-ed)
- Select Sport (Baseball/Softball, Basic, Basketball, Football, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Rugby Union, Soccer, Volleyball, and Wrestling)
- Select Primary Color
- Select Secondary Color
To Import a League:
Step 1:Download the Template or Select the Attached File
Step 2:Modify the File for your League
- This process will take from 2-20 minutes.
- All Columns are Required
- File must be a CSV File
- Supported Sports Include (Baseball/Softball, Basic, Basketball, Football, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Rugby Union, Soccer, Volleyball, and Wrestling)
- HTML Color Code Look-Up
- If you need multiple levels of divisions you can add them to this file by adding a 1 etc in the division headers. For example, division_name becomes division_1_name and division_short_name becomes division_1_short_name. Do this as many times as needed to create your division hierarchy.
Step 3: Upload the Template
To Edit a League:
- View League
- Edit League: change name, gender, color, upload a logo, game sheet, or location image.
- Delete League
- Mass Score: the ability to score games in a League