Note: In order to manage your organization's processor settings, you need to be granted Financials or Webmaster privileges for your organization.
Step 1: Login to your website> Admin Control Panel> Select the Financials tab> Select the Processor Settings
Step 2: Select Add Processor Settings button.
In the Account Details area, review and/or update the following information:Account Details - Update your account information.
- Tax ID Type - Select either Employer ID Number (EIN) or Social Security Number (SSN) and then enter the ID in the Tax ID field.
- In the Organizational Settings - Update your organizational settings, which will be what is displayed on credit card statements.
- Organizational Name - Enter the name of your organization.
- Organization Address - Select the checkbox if the address is different than the account address. If so, complete the address information.
- Bill Descriptor - Enter how you want your organization displayed on credit card statements (i.e., Minnesota Hockey Association).
- Displayed Phone Number - Enter the phone number that will appear on credit card statements.
- In the Contact Information Settings area - Update your contact settings, which will be used as the primary contact for billing related questions.
Step 4: Click Save to save your Processor Settings.