Which Website Theme Does My Site Use?
Step 1: Log In> Select Edit Mode>Navigate to where the league needs to be placed
Step 2: Add a Page
Step 3: Select League Page
Step 4: Set League Settings
- League Name
- League Short Name
- League Abbreviation (include year)
- League Gender
- Show Scoreboard
- Season Name: Type the year of the Season.
- Subseason Name: Examples include "Regular Season", "Playoffs", "Preseason"
- Team Content: Control team page content from a connected template or Do not use connected templates for team pages.
- Division Content: Control team page content from a connected template or Do not use connected templates for team pages.
- Select Sport for League: Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Baseball/Softball, Soccer, Basketball, Football, Volleyball, Wrestling, Rugby Union, Basic.
- Select Standings Type
- Enable Qualifiers
- Primary Color
- Secondary Color
- Logo to Upload: Recommended size: 200px high by 600px wide. Because of the need for horizontal logos to better fit within the UI elements of your site, all uploaded images are resized and cropped to a height-to-width ratio of 1-to-3.
- Game Sheet Label (Game Sheet or Box Score): The button on the game page scoreboard will be labeled with this selection.
- Rink Image to Upload
- Page Display Status
- CSS ID
- DFP Zone: Do not edit (for SportsEngine purposes).
- Cache Timeout
How do I create a Division Page?
How do I create a Team Page?