- To add conditional logic to a Non-Monetary Registration you need permissions to ALL Registrations, Admin Control Panel, or Webmaster Permissions for your website.
- To add conditional logic to a Monetary Registration you need 'Super Registration Access'. To gain this access, please contact your account owner. You're able to edit already created text boxes on Monetary Sessions.
- Text Block Element: A text box is used to add text to anywhere on a SportsEngine Website.
- Single Photo Page Element: Use this function to add a Photo to a SportsEngine Site.
- Document Element: A Document page element allows you to easily add a file anywhere on your website. Users of the website can then easily download this file in its exact original format.
- Link Element: A link can be created on any SportsEngine Page to link to any outside web page or a web page within a SportsEngine Site.
- Video Page Element: To add a video on a SportsEngine Website.
- Contact Element: A contact page element looks like a Digital Business Card using a clean format to add in Contact Information.
- Page Divider Element: To add a Line Break on a SportsEngine Page to give a page a clean look.
- Table Builder Element: To add a Table on a SportsEngine Website.
- Countdown Timer: Display a countdown to a specific date and time.
- US Map Element: A link can be placed in any state, so that the state is highlighted and when the state is clicked on the viewer will be directed towards the link.
- Weather Element: This element will display the weather with a 5-day forecast option.
- Map Element: Adds interactive map built using MapBox.
- Social Media Links Element: Adds square icon links to all major social media platforms.
- Call to Action Element: Adds prominent graphic links perfect for calling out important information.
- Media Slider Element: Adds interactive slides displaying images and text in a highlight reel.
- Waiver: A text box where you can insert a waiver.
Step 2: Navigate to the proper page.
Step 3: Make sure you're in EDIT MODE
Step 4: Select 'Add Question or Page Element' and the 'Page Element'