The Weather Page Element displays the local weather forecast on your page. The weather data is pulled from the closest weather station via the National Weather Service.
Important! The Weather Page Element is only available for US locations
Add the Weather Page Element
- Login to your website and toggle on Edit Mode.
- On the page that you want to add the weather page element, click Add Page Element.
- Scroll down the list of page elements and select the Weather page element.
- The Weather Observation page is displayed.
- Enter the location's zip code and adjust the settings.
- Click Create This Page Element.
Weather Page Element Settings
Show 5 day forecast: Show a 5-day forecast along with the current weather
Unit: Select the temperature unit, Fahrenheit or Celsius
Custom CSS Class: Give the element a CSS class (for web developers)
SportsEngine Mirroring: Enables the page element to be mirrored. What is Mirroring?
Lock in Place: Prevent this element from being repositioned.
Disable Editing: Prevent non-webmasters from editing this element.