You can send a message to a specific list of members by placing them into a group within the Admin Control Panel.
Note: If you first create a template email you can use that template while emailing.
See the step-by-step instructions below or click here for the on-demand video.
- Login to your website and then select the Admin Control Panel.
- Click Members.
- Click Groups.
- Click on the Group Name (if it's a Global group - not attached to a page - you will see the name listed. If it's a group attached to a specific page, click on the tab that says Page Specific).
- In the Group tab, select the Messages tab and select Send New Message.
- Select the Profile to send the message - All or Select Members.
- In the Message window, select the type of Editor
- Plain Text - no formatting
- Rich Text - able to change size, color, and other text formatting options
- Page Layout - able to add a created template and/or page element to attach documents
- Type the Subject and Body Text.
- Click Send Message.
How do I email a group from a Registration Report?
How do I send an email from a general page or to a team roster?
How do I send an email to my entire member directory?