Setting the Default Tags will automatically make Events and News viewable by default on the Calendar and New Collector pages. These tags will automatically be selected the first time a user visits the site. A person can edit or add more tags to view--click here for more information.
To set the Default Tags for your site, do the following:
- Login to your website and navigate to the Admin Control Panel.
- Select the Website Settings tab.
- Select Set Default Tags.
- Click the Set Default Tags button.
- Expand the Tag Menu to see all of the available tags for your site.
- Select the Pages that hold Events and News to make visible by default on the Calendar and News Pages.
- Click Save Default Tags.