Step 1: Log in> Switch to Edit Mode> Add Page Element
Step 2: Add Photo Gallery Page Element
Step 3: Customize your Photo Gallery settings
- Gallery Name
- Background (Drop Down Menu with color selections)
- Page Element Style (Full Gallery Slideshow, Single Photo Link, Gallery Button)
- Aspect Ration: (Standard, Square, Widescreen, etc.)
- Image Sizing: Crop, Scale to Fit
- Image Transition (None, Slide, Fade, Grid, Blinds)
- Layout (Horizontal Thumbnails, Vertical Thumbnails, Bullets)
- Enable Comments (Allows user to comment on the photo gallery)
- Login Required for Comments (Must have an SportsEngine account and be logged in to post comments)
- Comment Approval Required (Admin approval before posting comments)
- Enable Sharing (Allows users to send emails to friends with a link to the photo gallery.)
- Order By: (Manual Order, Date Ascending, Date Descending)
- Element Structure: (Default, Raw)
- Custom CSS Class
- SportsEngine Mirroring (Enabled, Disabled)
- Lock in Place: Prevent this element from being repositioned.
- Disable Editing: Prevent non-webmasters from editing this element.
Step 4: Click Save Changes (you'll be able to upload photos after your Photo Gallery is created)
Step 5: Click the Add Photos button on your page.
Step 6: Click the Settings icon in the upper right of the Photo Gallery and click Add Photos.
Step 7: Click Select Files...
Step 8: Select the files you want to upload and click Open.
Step 9: After the upload is complete, click Done. The photos are now available in your Photo Gallery.
Accepted file formats include: JPEGs, non-animated GIFs, SVGs, and PNGs. As you publish photos they are compressed and re-sized in the following sizes:
- 75x75 pixels
- 100 pixels (on the longest side)
- 240 pixels (on the longest side)
- 500 pixels (on the longest side)
- Large (which will be 1024 pixels, on the longest side, if it exceeds that length)