A Document Page Element is used to attach documents anywhere on a SportsEngine Website. Users can easily download this file in the original format. The document will also be accessible from the Document Finder Page (if applicable to your website) found on the top horizontal menu bar.
To add a Page Element, do the following:
Step 3: Add the required information:
- Document Title - Enter the title of the document.
- Document to Upload - Browse to the file location. (DOC, PDF, CSV and XLS files all work fine)
- Icon Size - Select the desired size of the icon that you want to appear on the page.
- Custom CSS Class - Do not use.
- SportsEngine Monitoring - Enable if you want to be able to mirror this page element on other pages.
- Lock in Place - Select if you want to prevent this page element from moving to a new location on the page.
- Disable Editing - Select to prevent non-webmasters from editing this page element.