Step 1: Log in> Select Edit Mode> Add Page Element
Step 2: Add Link Page Element
Step 3: Set Link Settings
- Link Type: Absolute - Use this for links to external sites. Requires domain and path, ex.www.tstmedia.com/page/show or Relative - Use this for links to internal pages within your site. Requires only path, ex.page/show
- URL: Make sure that the correct URLis selected and the full URL address does not include http://, https://, or mailto: as this will be automatically inserted based on the drop down selection.
- Link Title: Text that a User will know what they are clicking on.
- Display in: Same Window/New Window
- Lock in Place: Prevent this element from being repositioned.
- Disable Editing: Prevent non-webmasters from editing this element.
How do I adjust content/page elements using Layout Containers?