Use the Single Photo page element to add one static photo somewhere on your site. To add a single photo to your website:
- Navigate to your organization's site, login, and toggle on Edit Mode.
- Find or add the layer container that you would like the page element to appear in, then click Add Page Element
- Select the Single Photo page element;
- Fill in the required fields, adjust the settings, and click Create This Page Element
- Toggle off Edit Mode to view the new page element from a user's perspective.
Single Photo Settings
Alt Text: Add Alternate text explaining the image to help users who cannot see it (e.g., describing a photo in a news article or writing out the text of an advertisement).
Link to Image: Enables visitors to open the image by itself in a new window
Image Caption: Shows text underneath the image
Show Original Image: This will render the uncompressed image, which may lead to slower page load times; the image will still be re-sized to fit the page and layout container. (Not recommended)
Custom CSS Class - Add a custom CSS class (for web developers)
SportsEngine Mirroring - Enable if you want to be able to mirror this page element on other pages.
Lock in Place - Select if you want to prevent this page element from moving to a new location on the page.
Disable Editing - Select to prevent non-webmasters from editing this page element.