To add a Single Photo page element, do the following:
- Login to your website and switch to Edit Mode.
- Click Add Page Element.
- Select Single Photo.
- Update the Photo Settings:
- Select Image -
- Alt Text - Add Alternate text explaining the image to help users who cannot see it (e.g., describing a photo in a news article or writing out the text of an advertisement).
- Link to Image -
- Image Caption -
- Show Original Image - This will render the uncompressed image, which may lead to slower page load times; the image will still be re-sized to fit the page and layout container. (We recommend you select NO)
- - Do not use.
- Do not use.
- Enable if you want to be able to mirror this page element on other pages.
- Select if you want to prevent this page element from moving to a new location on the page.
- Select to prevent non-webmasters from editing this page element.
*A Single Photo Page Element can be added to any page. The system will automatically resize and proportion the image to fit on your page.
How do I adjust content/page elements using Layout Containers?