See the step-by-step instructions below or click here for the on-demand video.
To add a Page Element, do the following:
- Login to your website and switch to Edit Mode.
- Click Add Page Element.
- Add the required information:
- Subtitle - The title that will appear on the Page Element when in edit mode.
- Subtitle Alignment - Choose Left, Center, or Right.
- Content - Add the content of the text block and format where desired.
- Has Image? - Select this checkbox if you want to include an image. Browse to the file location to add the image.
- Element Structure - Do not use.
- Custom CSS Class - Do not use.
- SportsEngine Monitoring - Enable if you want to be able to mirror this page element on other pages.
- Lock in Place - Select if you want to prevent this page element from moving to a new location on the page.
- Disable Editing - Select to prevent non-webmasters from editing this page element.
- Click Create This Page Element.