Permission: In order to build your own Monetary Registration you need Super Registration Access. To gain this access contact your account owner.
Step 1: Log In> Admin Control Panel> Website Tools> Store Front
Step 2: 'Add Store Item'
Step 3: Add Item Name and Price
- If you would would like to restrict an option to only a certain amount of inventory, it must be done on a store item. Select Track Inventory= 'Yes'> Max Inventory= # of options> Stop Selling When Sold Out?= 'Yes'
- If you add more than one item variation under a store item and attach a discount code to that store item, all of the variations will be attached to that discount code.
Step 4: If you would like to give the registrant the option to Pay Offline (Not Advised) or a Payment Plan select Payment Options.
- If you would like different payment options on item variations, create different store items for each selection.
- When setting a payment plan, you can set the deposit amount (amount taken at registration) to any amount. You can also select how many payments you would like and what dates. The future payment amounts, must be in equal amounts.
- Your transaction fee will be charged on each payment, so if the transaction fee is 3% + $2, a $2 charge will occur on each payment.