You will receive an email from your organization requesting payment for a bill. The bill may only show a total amount or the amount will be itemized to show what the bill contains. You can pay the bill by clicking the link in the email and entering your payment information in the secure payment portal - so there is no need to log into SportsEngine to pay the bill. You can pay your bill by credit card, checking or savings account, or offline by cash or check.
Is this secure?
Yes! SportsEngine is PCI Level 1 certified compliant, which is the highest level of payment card industry security, ensuring your personal data is kept safe.
Paying a Bill
To pay a bill from your organization through PowerPay, complete the following tasks:
- You will receive an email from your organization requesting payment for a bill.
Also, from the website, you can manage your invoices within the Bills tab of your dashboard.
- Click the Pay Bill button in the email. From the Bills section in the dashboard, select View and Pay button for the bill.
- In the Payments window, select whether you want to pay by credit card or by an ACH bank account transfer.
To pay by credit card, enter your billing information.
- If you want to save your credit card information for future payments, select the Save card for future payments button.
To pay by bank account, select New Bank Account and enter your bank account information including Name on Account, Routing Number, and Account Number. The next bill will receive will have this information saved for you.
- Click the Pay button. You will receive an email confirmation of your payment.