Note: Ranking criteria, point value fields, and tiebreakers are sport-specific (i.e. fair play points are for ice hockey only).
To set the Periods and Overtime for a tournament, do the following:
- Log into the Tournament Tool.
- Select your tournament.
- Under Settings, click the Periods & Overtime tab.
- Configure the following options:
- Type: Set the type to how the game is measured: Half, Period, Quarter, or Set
- Periods: Set the limit for each period and/or add additional time periods.
- Overtime Length: Enter the minutes for the overtime period.
- Shootouts: Select the checkbox if you want to allow shootouts to be added to a game.
- Click Save Changes.