Call to Action Page Elements are a way to drive users deeper into your site by visually calling out important information or events with a graphic combination of text, images, and links that reacts to being hovered over by a mouse cursor. Think of a Call to Action as a prominent, animated way to link to some of the more important information on your site.
Add a Call to Action Page Element
- Log in to your SportsEngine Account.
- Toggle on Edit Mode.
- Click Add Page Element on the page you’d like to add a Call to Action.
- Click Choose File next to Primary Image. Locate the file of the image you would like to use in the graphic.
- Copy the link URL that you would like the Call to Action to link to, and paste it into the field labeled Link URL. This could just be another page on your website.
- In the Title Text field, enter the text you would like displayed over the image in your Call to Action.
- In the Title Color field, select the color that you’d like the text to be.
- In the Subtitle URL and Subtitle Text fields, you can add up to three clickable subtitles for the Call to Action, and their corresponding URL destinations. You can then choose the color of the subtitles’ text in the Subtitle Color field.
- Choose an Action Style of your Call to Action. Options include a Slide Up Action Style, a Border Action Style, an Image Zoom Action Style, and a Text Zoom Action Style.
- Click Create This Page Element
Pro Tip: Use a 3-column layout container to group 3 call-to-actions together for a professional look
Display Call-to-Actions in a 3-Column Layout Container1) Click Add Layout Container
2) Select the 3-column container
3) Add a new Call to Action in or drag an existing Call to Action to each of the 3 columns