Accessing Edit Mode
- Access the SportsEngine website you wish to edit.
- Select Login, and log in using your SportsEngine Account.
Note: An Admin level of access is required to create or make edits to a SportsEngine site.
- If the site design is currently in progress, locate the button that resembles a light switch on the upper, right portion of the page that reads EDIT Mode on the left side and USER Mode on the other.
- Switch to Edit Mode.
- The left portion of the switch that reads EDIT Mode will turn yellow and the switch will now point in its direction. Various toolbars and yellow banners will also appear throughout the page.
- To switch back into User Mode, click on the switch again.
- Instead of a light switch, some sites will have a gray square button that has a slash separating a gear and an eye, which will also usually be located on the upper, right corner of the page. The gear represents Edit Mode and the eye represents User Mode.
- Click on the button.
- The left portion of the button that has the gear on it will turn yellow and various toolbars and yellow banners will also appear throughout the page.
- You have now entered Edit Mode. To toggle back into User Mode, click on the button again.