SiteBuilder provides the ability for users to move pages into the top navigation bar as well as to rearrange the order of the pages that are already in the top navigation bar.
Note: You need Page Owner permissions in order to move pages.
Moving a Page in or out of the Top Navigation Bar
- Login to your website using your SportsEngine username and password.
- Toggle the site into Edit Mode.
- Navigate to the page you’d like to add to the top navigation bar.
- Select the Options tab, to the right of the Content tab.
- Select Move Page.
- To move a page into the top nav, select the root page at the top of the page tree, then click Move Page at the bottom of the window. To move a page out of the top nav, select the page you want it to be located underneath.