See the step-by-step instructions below or click here for the on-demand video.
Blueline Services Applicant Services contact info:
- Blueline Products
- Verify Standard Plus
- Verify USAH Coach
- Passed: The individual has completed the background investigation and the provider has found the applicants record free from reportable offenses.
- Pending: The applicant has completed the application and the background investigation is in progress
- Flagged: A record has been found and needs to be reviewed by the administrator.
- Failed: A record has been found and confirmed by the provider on the applicant and determined by the association or administrator that the individual cannot Coach/Volunteer.
- Errors: The applicant may have omitted or entered incorrect information on the application. At this time the provider will reach out to the applicant to make the appropriate changes.
To Review a Report or to Change a Screening Status:
Step 1: Run a Report
Step 2: Select the Entry in Question
Step 3: Change the Status or Review the Report