iScout is a live scoring app for basketball that is available on iOS. The SportsEngine integration with iScout allows you to load games and rosters to iScout from your game schedule in SportsEngine, score them in iScout, then export the results and stats back to SportsEngine.
Download iScout for iOS here for $9.99
After purchasing the app from the app store, iScout charges an additional $5 annual subscription fee to use its SportsEngine integration features. How do I activate the SportsEngine integration in iScout? This fee does not apply to SportsEngine users who began using iScout before summer 2017.
Selecting SportsEngine in iScout
After paying the $5 subscription fee to iScout, you will be able to select SportsEngine from the account switcher in the bottom-right corner. Selecting SportsEngine from accounts will enable you to import games from SportsEngine and export scores and stats to SportsEngine from iScout.
Loading Games into iScoutRather than adding games individually in iScout, you can load your team's games and rosters directly from your SportsEngine game schedule.
2. Make sure that SportsEngine is selected as the account in the bottom right
3. Select Games from the bottom menu
4. Tap + in the top right corner
5. Select your organization
6. Select your team
7. Tap the Import button under a game
- You must have admin permissions in SportsEngine to view the organization in iScout
- You cannot import a game without an opponent listed
Exporting Scores and Stats to SportsEngineOnce you have scored your game in iScout, you can export the score and player stats to your organization in SportsEngine.
2. Select SportsEngine from the Web Site Export section
3. Select Export in the top right-hand corner
You must be connected to the internet to export scores and stats to SportsEngine