Purpose: The purpose of creating a page is so content can be presented on your Organization SportsEngine Site.
Which Website Theme Does My Site Use?
See the step-by-step instructions below or click here to view the on-demand video
Step 1: Log in
Step 2: Click in to Edit Mode
Step 3: Click to Add New Page
Step 4: Select General Page
Step 5: Fill out General Page Details
- Select a Page Template
- Button Title (short): Title of the page on the left-hand navigation
- Page Title (long): Title of the page on the page banner.
- Friendly Name (vanity url): You can name the page anything you would like.
- Page Display Status
- Enable News: Recommended to check, so you can later place news articles on this page.
- Enable Events: Recommended to check, so you can later place news articles on this page.
- Page Columns: Recommended to select the two column view, so pages can be added under other pages.
- Cache Timeout: A viewers web browser will save information from a web page. Setting the cache timeout will clear the saved data on the webpage and reset it.
To Edit a Page:
Step 1: Select Option
Step 2: Select Edit Page
Page Title Image: Page Title Image will replace Page Title text at the top of the page.
- Recommended size is 785px wide by 40-65px high
- Only will display on 2 column pages