The SportsEngine platform foundation is built around creating general pages. When you create a general page you are able to add page elements and adjust the layout containers of these pages.
Step 1: Log in> Click in to Edit Mode> Click to Add New Page
Step 2: Select General Page
Step 3: Fill out General Page Details
- Select a Page Template
- Button Title (short): Title of the page on the left-hand navigation
- Page Title (long): Title of the page on the page banner.
- Friendly Name (vanity url): You can name the page anything you would like.
- Page Display Status
- Enable News: Recommended to check, so you can later place news articles on this page.
- Enable Events: Recommended to check, so you can later place news articles on this page.
- Lock Page: Only page owners can edit the page
- Cache Timeout: A viewers web browser will save information from a web page. Setting the cache timeout will clear the saved data on the webpage and reset it.