iScout Basketball iOS app update is available in the iTunes app store for both iPad and iPhone. This update includes integration with SportsEngine. If you have an existing SportsEngine website, users will now be able to login with your SportsEngine accounts on the iScout app, discover games from your SportsEngine website, score games (with or without an internet connection) and upload stats back to the website as frequently as you choose to do so.
Video Resource - Click here to view the 10 minute on-demand overview video.
Here is a quick start guide specifically around the SportsEngine integration on how to discover games and upload stats to your SportsEngine website:
1. Tap on the 'More' tab from the bottom menu
2. Tap on 'Load Games' under the SportsEngine header
3. Login with your SportsEngine Account
4. Once you login, you will be able to discover your organizations that you have admin access to
5. Choosing an org will give you all the teams under that org that you have access to score games for
6. Once you pick a team, you will discover games for that team that you have access to score. Tapping on the import button will pull in the game format and rosters for the game.
7. Tap the 'Score' button to start scoring the game
8. Once you tap the 'Score' button, you will see the scoreboard with the court to select roster players and start entering plays
SYNCING TO YOUR SPORTSENGINE WEBSITE
1. You can upload stats to the website as often as you choose to. When you are ready to upload stats, simply click 'Done' on the scoreboard.
2. Navigate to the 'Reports' tab from the bottom menu. Tap on 'SportsEngine' from the Website Export Options list.
3. Tap on the 'Export' button at the top right corner
4. You will be prompted to choose game status
5. NOTE: You will need to be connected to the internet to upload stats. Once stats are uploaded, you will see the 'Processing Data' indicator disappear.