See the step-by-step instructions below or click here for the on-demand video.
Step 1: Log In
Step 2: Select the Admin Control Panel
Step 3: Select the Registration Tab
Step 4: Navigate to the Welcome Page of the registration.
Step 5: Select on Review Mode and then navigate to the form in the left column that contains the questions/text you wish to update.
To Update Text:
Select the Edit Button on the Top Right of the Text Box (Note: You are unable to add in a new text box with in the registration pages.)
To Enable/Disable Options:
Navigate to the Question that needs revisions
- You can only enable and disable existing options for questions. Creating new options or questions from scratch is not currently supported.
- You are able to disable or enable "options" for Radio and Checkbox style questions only.
- Disabling all options for a required question will not hide the question for your registrants. To have a question hidden/accessible to Admins only, please contact our Support Team.
- The disable/enable button is located below the selection option
- When 'disable option' is shown this means the option is currently enabled and if 'enable option' is shown the option is currently disabled.
To Edit Inventory:
Step 1: Navigate to a question that holds Inventory Items
Step 2: Change the Inventory
Step 3: Select 'Update Quantity'
- An inventory item must be added by a SportsEngine Registration or Support Member. Contact Support Team to add this functionality.
- Store item quantities are editable for Radio and Checkbox style questions only.
- If you mark a registrant as inactive in a registrant's entry, the inventory item will be added back to the option.