A team admin can choose to moderate photos, videos, or posts that are posted to the team's page on the website or the mobile app.
You need page owner or edit permissions on your site in order to change moderation settings.
Turn on Content Moderation
Enable content moderation from tool settings on the page that you would like to moderate.
2. Turn on Edit Mode
3. Select Admin from the league, club, or team page
4. Click Tool Settings
4. Scroll down to the Photos, Videos, and Posts sections
5. Select 'Only post uploaded photos... that have been approved' for each content type
6. Click Save Changes for each content type.
Moderating Content from the SportsEngine AppYou can approve or reject a submitted post from the SportsEngine app.
2. Tap the Teams tab
3. Select your team
4. Tap Moderation at the bottom of the page
5. Select a post to moderate
6. Tap the 3 dots (options) in the top right corner
7. Select Approve, Delete, or Report